During this unprecedented time of the Coronavirus pandemic we've put in place some procedures and restrictions in order to keep our customers, musicians, and staff as safe as possible.
For the forseeable future the following is in place:
- Our capacity is limited to 100 customers inside and 50 in the courtyard.
- Tables are placed in specific locations in the room, moving them or joining them together is possible, but please ask the staff first.
- We prefer touch/tap transactions at the venue, EFTPOS machines will be wiped down after each transaction. Cash will be accepted.
- All customers that enter the venue will be required to provide their name and a contact phone number for contact tracing should it be requested by the DHHS. If you have booked a ticket this information is already on file for us, but we have a QR code for easy scanning and information entry if you purchase a ticket at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance to the venue, we ask that people use it.
- All surfaces in the venue will be sanitized before, between, and after all shows.
- If you feel even slightly ill, please contact us immediately to organise a transfer of tickets or a refund. We would prefer to be overcautious than risk an outbreak.
- PPE (masks etc.) are no longer required to be worn in the venue, but if you feel more comfortable doing so, please do.
- Our staff have undergone training as provided by the DHHS in relation to the pandemic. If they ask you to do something which would normally sound unusual it is because they are trying to keep everyone safe. If they ask you to leave, please do so immediately. No arguments will be entertained, neither we nor you want the expensive fine. We apologize for the inconvenience in advance.